Cryovac® ALU300 Bag
Vacuum packaging in shrinkable, barrier, cook-in bags.
Multilayer, coextruded shrink bag with metalized effect pigmentation to protect light sensitive products and extend shelf life:
- The metalized effect protects products that are sensitiveto light and oxygen.
- Long shelf life.
- Great shelf impact due to attractive product presentation.
- Excellent branding opportunity.
Cooked ham and roasted meat (beef, turkey, chicken) – whole bars from 50 cm to 1 m, and chunks (up to 8-10 kg), requiring heat treatment such as pasteurization and above.
- Runs on any vacuum packaging equipment, semi or fully automatic.
- Fit for use sealing temperature.
- Easy opening feature – prevents cross contamination as the bag can be opened without a knife.
- As the Alu bag contains no alu foil, it be can used in production lines with metal detectors (ensuring there are no metal parts in the product).
- The metalized effect protects and preserves the product inside the pack from light and oxygen ensuring the same shelf life as alu gusseted pouches.
- Shelf life up to 150 days.
- No compromise in shelf life of heat treated products.
- Attractive and high quality product presentation.
- High level of printability up to 10 colours.
- Easy opening feature brings convenience to the final users.
• Compared to an aluminum gusseted pouch, the ALU 300 bag results in: 59% less package weight.
65% lower Greenhouse gas emissions (packaging carbon footprint).
60% lower overall environmental impact (resources, ecosystem, human health).
Multilayer, coextruded shrink bag with metalized effect pigmentation.
Full range of CRYOVAC® loading and packaging equipment.
Smoked and processed me